Shabby Chic Thank You Card

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello!  I made this card today using the sketch challenge for today at SCS.   I bought a pack of K & Co. paper while I was in Florida.  It was designed by Amy Butler who also designs fabric.  I love it.  I wish I had some throw pillows like this paper.  


This card has a lot more "stuff" on it than I'm used to, but I think it gives it a shabby chic feel.  I made the printed flowers with my Birds & Blooms dies and magazine page.  A Prima flower is sandwiched in the middle.  

Hope you are having a great day!!!


{Shabby Chic Thanks} 

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Going Gray (SU), Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Mat Pack (K & Co.)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Jumbo Brad (Making Memories), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Pearls, Pink Flower (Prima), Birds & Blooms Sizzlet Dies (SU), Magazine Page

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP