Going on vacation...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday!!!  We leave for Florida today as soon as Halle gets out of school.  I will be taking my computer with me and I may post some pictures here and there.  I do have a card made for the Dog Gone Stamps Blog Walk that is taking place on April 25th (Details HERE).  


Okay, lets talk about the card I made for today.  I stumbled upon this card that I made last year and decided to see if I could do better.  Very simple and elegant.  I flipped the card over and scored all those lines.  
Have a great weekend and week!  See you next Saturday!
 

{Elegant Thank You}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink), Kraft (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Flower Punch (EK Success), Pearls, Nestablilies (Spellbinders), Paper Trimmer with Scorer, Foam Dimensionals

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay April 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

That is so very pretty. Have a great time on your vacation!

Michele Kovack April 22, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

This is gorgeous! Love the embossed background. Hope you are having a great time in Florida!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP