Oh well...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello!  After some major technical difficulties, I'm finally able to post my card for today.  Scott and I bought a 'hybrid' computer last week and I saved my pics where he said I should and then they didn't appear in my photo editing program.  Weird.  He'll have to give me another lesson tonight.  Oh well.  


This card was really a chore to make.  I think all the candy and junk I ate yesterday depleted my mojo.  This card was supposed to be for Kristina Werner's Color Challenge #49, but the challenge is now closed for submissions.  Oh well.  

Enjoy the card and hopeful some of my mojo will come back for tomorrow's card.  

{Thanks}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black (SU)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories:  Black Brads (Making Memories), Button, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits (SU), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP