A {We Miss You} Card...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Today is the sixth day of our cruise and this morning our kids opened this card:
The sentiment stamp actually says "i miss you", so I wanted to replace the "i" with "we" and thought about handwriting it in.  Then I saw the stamp in this same set that says "WELCOME" and it was fate!  I stamped the "WE" from "WELCOME" and the "miss you" from the "i miss you" stamp.  Perfect!


Now, don't laugh at me!  After making this card is sorta looks like the parent birds are getting frisky, KWIM?  Bahahaha!  Hopefully my kids don't notice!  


Okay, so today we are at sea again and will be until we dock in Cape Canaveral on Sunday morning.  


Have a great day!

{We Miss You}
Stamps: Tweet Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Green With Envy, Glamazon Green (CSS)
Accessories: Aqua-Painter, Baker's Twine
Copic Marker: W1 

4 comments:

Basement Stamper September 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

he he, I'm not going to say anything about the frisky part LOL!

Great card, I'm sure the kiddos can't wait for you to get back home.

Donna Huisinga October 1, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

Too funny! Very cute card.

Lori October 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

That is too funny! Hope you're having a great time!

Deanna October 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

OMG why do I not own any clean and simple stamps??
These are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP