A Glittery {Have a Lovely Day} Card...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey guys!  I've been holed up in my studio watching Bachelor Pad (I'm way behind) and cranking out cards for DT projects.  It's really the perfect thing to do on a rainy day.  I've been stamping, masking, coloring, and cutting all morning.  When I had enough done to work on a card to share today, I just wanted to keep it clean and simple.

I used strips of pink paper (different widths, lengths and shades) but they are all cut at the same angle and I think that's why this card works.  The strips are so different, but they are all the same in one way.  KWIM?

Okay, that's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

{Have a Lovely Day}
Stamps: Beauty Secrets II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, I'm a Princess Pink, Paint the Town Pink, Coral Necklace (CSS)
Ink: A Perfect Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Simple Adhesive (CSS), Iridescent Glitter

1 comments:

Anonymous September 19, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

so fun - I love how you added the glitter strips!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP