Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, September 13, 2011



Good morning!  This is going to be fun!!!  This month for the Clear & Simple Stamps Group Project we are picking a letter and making a card/project revolving around that using the new set Alpha Varsity.  Fun, right?  I can't wait to see what everyone else made.  
I chose what may be the most obvious, A is for Apple.  Apples and teachers go hand in hand.  I used my Silhouette (before it broke) for the apple shape and also the banner shape.  I cut the stem, leaf and apple from On the Catwalk Cream card stock and then sponged them the appropriate colors. The apple is popped up on foam dots and so is the banner.


I used a circle punch for the tag and stamped the A from Alpha Varsity.  Who doesn't love being told how great they are?  Not me, that's for sure.  


Be sure to check out the rest of the group projects over at the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog.


Have a great day!

{Teachers}
Stamps: Alpha Varsity, Teacher (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like A Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Green With Envy, Dare to Be A Diva Red, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Stamping Sponge, Baker's Twine, Digitally Cut Shapes (Silhouette)

6 comments:

Basement Stamper September 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

so far I haven't been able to see your pics :-(

Sara September 13, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

I can't see your pictures either : (((((

Basement Stamper September 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

Oh, I love it! The banner across is great, love what you did!

Lori September 13, 2011 at 11:14 PM  

This is fabulous! Love the look of the sponged colors on the apple.

Cristina September 14, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Soooo cute! I love that heart apple!

Leigh Ann Baird September 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

So cool! I love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP