Clear & Simple Stamps - September 2011 Release

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello!  It's release day at Clear & Simple Stamps!!!  This month the newest stamp set is an Alpha Varsity set.  This set is such a great addition to sets you may already have.  It would go perfect with any sports set (and CSS has a ton) and also any school themed set.  You'll see I used the set Teacher on a lot of my cards this month.  


And here's a look at the new set in action:
For my first card I arranged the letters from Alpha Varsity on my acrylic block and stamped a background.  I like how the it looks like the letters were written with chalk on a chalkboard.

The sentiment panel was cut using my Silhouette and then the sentiment was created by using two stamps from the set Teacher.


I just love this color combo!  Perfect for teacher and back to school card.  


You won't want to miss what the rest of the design team has in store.  Be sure to check out all the ladies at the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog.


Thanks so much for joining me today.  Have a great day!

{Thank You, Teacher}
Stamps: Alpha Varsity, Teacher (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green (CSS), White 
AccessoriesGreen Floss, Button (CSS), Stamping Sponge, Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals, Digitally Cut Shape (Silhouette)

2 comments:

Basement Stamper September 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

very cute card Dana, love the chalkboard look of the letters.

Lori September 1, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Love how you used the letters to create a chalkboard-like background--looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP