A {Teacher} Card...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello!  It's been super busy around here lately.  My husband and I are going on a cruise next week and there's a lot of work to be done.  I thought I would share a card today using the new SOTM, Alpha Varsity from Clear & Simple Stamps.


My daughter's teacher this year is Ms. Jones and she'll be getting this card later this year.  This card is clean and simple, just the way I like it.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

{Ms. Jones}
Stamps: Alpha Varsity, Teacher (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Glamazon Green, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green (CSS), White
Accessories: Black Floss, Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth September 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

Dana: Very cute card. She will love it. Also, congratulations on your card publication in the October issue of CARDS. It's adorable. Way to go!
I'd like to invite you to my blog (I'm having a give-away of an antique floral frog) and I would LOVE to have you visit.
Blessings and congrats!
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Basement Stamper September 21, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Great card, I love the design of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP