A {Nuts About You} Card...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today is the fourth day of our cruise and this morning our kids opened this card:
This card is probably my least favorite out of all the cards I made for the kids, but I know they will love it.  For some reason some of the leaves look yellow, when in real life they are a minty green.  This card is one layer and uses two completely different sets of stamps from tow different stamp companies.  

Today we'll be exploring the island of St. Maarten.  We are planning to go zip-lining.  I'm really excited about it!  I've never done it before and think it'll be a blast.  


Have a great day!

{Nuts About You}
Stamps: Forest Friends (Papertrey Ink), Happy Fall (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Green With Envy, Brown Leather Satchel, Glamazon Green, Emerald Bling, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Markers

1 comments:

JenE September 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

I think the card is cute! Enjoy your zip-line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP