A {Birthday Wishes} Card...

Friday, September 23, 2011

I have to say that I don't think I've ever made this many cards in one week in my entire life.  Before we leave on our cruise (in two days) I had 7 cards to make for Design Team assignments as well as my usual daily cards I post here on my blog.  If that wasn't enough, I decided to make an extra 7 cards (all made this morning) for my kids to open while we are on our cruise.  I made one card for each day we'll be gone and the card tells them where we are on our cruise.  I'll be sharing those everyday next week.  So, I've made 18 cards this week!
This card uses one of my favorite color combinations.  I love the true green with the minty green.  The kraft adds a natural feel to the card.
Sorry this is so short, but I have 7 other blog posts to write and some errands to run.


Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

{Birthday Wishes}
Stamps: Iconic Images, Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Green With Envy, Glamazon Green, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green (CSS), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Accessories: Edge Distresser, Stamping Sponge, Foam Dimensionals

1 comments:

Nicki September 24, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

Oh my 18 cards - girlie you have been super busy. Even more reason to relax and have a blast on your trip. Such a sweet idea to make a card a day for the kids, they will cherish them. Love the mix of greens and krafts, lovely card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP