A {Thinking of You} Card...

Friday, September 9, 2011

I went down to my studio this morning with one goal in mind--to catch up on Bachelor Pad.  I can't believe I just admitted I watch that train wreck, but I do like to watch a little mindless tv while I get crafty.  I didn't have a card in mind like I usually do, but I did want to use the flowers from PTI's Iconic Images without the vase image.  My card evolved from there.

I started by making a 4.25" square card base and then trimming a post-it note to a 2.5" square and placing it in the center of the card as a mask.  I stamped the corners first using dark green and then the sides using light green.  Then I stamped the flowers in pink, removed the mask (the sharp, clean lines make me want to squeal), and stamped the sentiment in dark green.  

I kept thinking it needed a little something, but I can't put my finger on it.  I do like the white space though.  Check out the supply list!  Just paper, ink, and stamps!

It's the weekend already!  I love four day work weeks!  Enjoy your weekend!!!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (PTI)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Green With Envy, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)

1 comments:

Anonymous September 12, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

I love your card! Great idea with the post-it note.

Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP