A {Best One Yet} Card...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

 I made this card yesterday and am just now getting around to posting it.  This card is for my husband.  He goes on a trip to Dale Hollow every year with the men in his family and friends.  It's a tradition that's been going on for about 25 years (he hasn't gone for 25, but his family has).  Anyway, he left yesterday and I tucked this card under his iPad cover for him to discover later.

This card is rather masculine.  The chevron stripes are stamped with brown ink and then I used a regular old marker to color in the stripes with red. I added the white faux stitching last.  It just looked a little boring before that.  The red stitching is real, though.  I hope he likes it.
I added a little dimension to the sentiment panel.  It's a little wavy, like a flag/banner.  


Have a great day!

{Best One Yet}
Stamps: Chevron Stripes, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink) 
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Your Style Blue Me Away, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Red Thread, White Gel Pen, Corner Rounder Punch, Stamping Sponge, Red Marker

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP