A Royal {Tea-riffic} Card...

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hey there!  Did you watch the royal wedding this morning??? I recorded it and have been watching it all morning.  I did't really think I'd be this giddy about it.  My husband has already given me flak about watching it, but it's such a nice change of pace in the news.  Finally, something happy in the news.  Anyway, I had to make a card using this set today, it just felt right.  I made it while I watched the wedding too.
I stamped the tea pot on patterned paper and cut it out.  I paired it up with some striped patterned paper from the same collection so everything matches perfectly.  I layered the teapot on a cream oval and kraft label that I die cut using nestabilities. I used a scallop edge punch, which to be honest I haven't used in ages, on the striped paper.


Thanks so much for joining me today.  Cheerio my friends!!!

{To a Tea-riffic Friend}
Stamps: Tea Time (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Yellow Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Labels 9 & Oval Nestabilites (Spellbinders)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP