Published! CARDS Magazine

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello!  I just realized it's been quite a while since I've shared cards that I've had published.  Here are four that I've had published that I haven't previously shared.  


November 2010, CARDS Magazine 





December 2010, CARDS Magazine


February 2011, CARDS Magazine


March 2011, CARDS Magazine




There you have it!  I just noticed that the first and second card use the same exact sentiment stamp and that the last card uses that same stamp set.  How funny!  They must really like Everyday Button Bits.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comments:

Donna Huisinga April 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

Congratulations. I know it's not easy to get published, so you should feel extremely proud of yourself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP