A {Happy Spring} Card...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Would you believe that I haven't been in my studio since last Friday?  Crazy, huh? Well, I thought I would start off simple, like making a card that uses 20 small flower punches!  This is one of the bling-iest cards I've ever made (if that's a real word, but you know what I mean).  I used a ton of black rhinestones, 24 to be exact.
I created the frame with a ruler and fine-tip sharpie.  The double-lined frame is something I've been seeing a lot around the blog-o-sphere.  When I started this card I wanted to arrange the flowers in a gradient fashion, starting with the dark red at the top and getting lighter and lighter you move toward the bottom.  But when I arranged the flowers I just didn't have a broad enough spectrum of colors to make the gradient thing work.  So, I just mixed up the colors.

This card definitely says SPRING!


Have a great day!


{Happy Spring}
Stamps: Icon Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Paint the Town Pink, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Accessories: Black Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Mini Glue Dots, Black Fine Tip Marker (Sharpie), Flower Punch (EK Success)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP