A {Hippity Hoppity Greetings} Card...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hey guys!  I was looking through my stash of stamps today and realized that I actually do have an Easter stamp.  The bunny came from Icons and the sentiment came from Icon Extras.  I totally forgot that there was a bunny image.  I think I've used them all except the bunny.  What perfect timing!

I love how this card turned out.  It was quick and easy to make, but it looks really cute.  The rhinestone for the bunny's eye is blue, that may be hard to see in the photo.  This card is 3.5" x 4.25".  I've been making a lot of cards this size lately.  I'm not sure why, but I really like this size.

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for a special Earth Day post.

Have a great day!

{Hippity Hoppity Greetings}
Stamps: Icons, Icon Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Simply Blue-tiful, Coral Necklace (CSS)
Accessories: Blue Rhinestone, Yellow Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP