Happy Earth Day!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Yay, it's Earth Day!  The Clear & Simple Stamps design team are each sharing a way we are eco-friendly when crafting.  I know I've shared this tip before on a Frugal Friday post, but that was more for organizational purposes.  Using your scraps is fun, ecological and economical.  The way I store my scraps is in ziploc bags according to collection.  When you buy a 6 x 6 paper pad, once you rip out a page that page is pretty much gone, unless you are storing it in a way you won't lose it.  


Be sure to check out tips from the rest of the design team on the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog.  


Make today a great day!

1 comments:

Basement Stamper April 22, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

Great tip Dana, I should try this as I just shove my scraps back in the scrapbook pad and hope it doesn't fall out ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP