All About Pinterest...

Monday, April 11, 2011

save image
I don't have anything to post today and I blame it all on Pinterest.  If you don't already know (I think I'm a little late to the party), Pinterest is a site where you can browse and get tons of inspiration on virtually any theme or topic.  OR and this is the best part, you can catalog all your collections on a virtual bulletin board.


Here's a peek at my pages (click here to go to my pinterest pages). So far I have categories like Cards to CASE, Recipes, Photography, Books and Crafty Projects.  I know when I am blog hopping I bookmark sites like crazy.  Well, when my computer crashed a month ago I lost almost all of those links.  
save image
So, when you are out and about on the internet and see something that catches your eye (maybe one of my cards, wink), you simply "pin it" using a handy dandy shortcut on your toolbar.  In the future when you need that info (to CASE a card perhaps), just click on it via pinterest and it will take you back to the original place where you pinned it (and you can see the supply list and how it was made).  


***Warning, if you love looking at pretty and neat things, you may lose hours of your day like I did.  But, if you need to catalog recipes or things you like, it's pretty awesome.  I'm cursing myself for having so many interests.

This site is invitation only.  If you click the link that says "request an invite", you will be waiting a very long time.  Just send me your email address and I will send you an invite.  Did I mention it's FREE?  That's the best part.


Have a great day!


PS.  If you are already a Pinterest member, let me know so we can follow each other.
PPS.  I have no affiliation with Pinterest, they have no idea who I am!

6 comments:

Patricia Chalas April 12, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

hi Danna i would like to be invite to pinterest

my email is pattychalas@hotmail.com

thanks
Patty

tonyamaries April 12, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Hi Dana, I just came across one of your cards on pinterest and fell in love. I would love for you to check out my pins. http://pinterest.com/tonyamaries/

Donna Huisinga April 12, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Dana,
Would you please invite me?

2realtors@cox.net

Thanks so much
Donna Huisinga

Donna Huisinga April 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Thank you, Dana, I am now a member. I have looked at your boards and like a lot of your same pins.
Can you tell me how you made your custom board--Cards to CAS?
I don't see where they let you do that? I know there is a way but have not figured it out. Thanks.

Anonymous April 12, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Hi Danna,
Thank you so much for offering to invite all of us. I think I spend my life blog hopping and love your blog. Thanks.
Darlene

darlene115@aol.com

Anonymous April 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

Dana,
Please invite me. Email is

spro102@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Barbara

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP