Papertrey Ink: April 2011 Blog Hop

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.  Ours was great.  I was even able to sneak a nap yesterday.   Anyway, let's get down to business, shall we?  Today is the 25th and that means it's time for a Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  This month's challenge was to create a masculine card.  Normally that is a pretty tough challenge for me, but I had the perfect patterned paper to it wasn't hard at all.

My card is pretty simple.  I wanted to include more pti products, I had pulled out my text style set and created a strip of text to apply to the bottom, but in the end I liked the card without it better.  I love the brads that look like screws.  Without those this card is pretty neutral looking, but I think the screws add a manly touch.

Thanks so much for hopping by!

{Get Well Soon}
Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Screw Brads (Michaels), Stamping Sponge, 

11 comments:

Kara April 25, 2011 at 12:50 PM  

LOVE that patterend paper!! great card!

Stacy's Paper Crafts April 25, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

Great card, that patterned paper is one of my latest favorites :) TFS!

Wendy ten Hove April 25, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

Wauw, this is really perfect!! Love the colors and the prints on the papers and with just the right touch for details, it's lovely!
Hugs, Wendy

Vannessa April 25, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

Great card - love that patterned paper.

Susie April 25, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Beautiful card. Great CAS design.

Cristina April 25, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

Awesome, Dana! Those brads are so cool!

Suzanne April 25, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Beautiful card, Dana!!

Jen Carter April 25, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

Great colors and design on this card!! I really like this!

Unknown April 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

very classy card!

Chris Simon April 26, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

This is excellent! Tailored and beautiful at the same time. That is definitely the perfect paper.

Kristii April 30, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Fabulous card!! Love the paper you used and the details are wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP