A Much Needed {Spring} Card...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hey guys!  We've had some pretty scary weather here lately.  See how green out grass is in the background of my photo?  We've had a record breaking amount of rain in this area for April.  Crazy!  It is sunny here right now, but this morning we had a tornado warning.  Needless to say, I am ready for some real spring weather.

I love the marriage of this sentiment and the patterned paper.  I think they are a perfect fit and my card screams happiness.
I didn't have any complimentary buttons (or the right color nail polish to color them with) so I took some Creamsicle Cardigan ink and sponged it on some white buttons.  I hit them with the heat gun to set the ink and then I was good to go.  

I almost forgot to mention that this card was created using today's sketch at SCS.  I love a good sketch!

Have a great day!

{Spring}
Stamps: Spring (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Simply Blue-tiful, Brown Leather Satchel, Creamsicle Cardigan (CSS)
Accessories: Butterflies Punch (Martha Stewart), Black Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Buttons, Stamping Sponge, Hemp Twine, Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Basement Stamper April 27, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

great papers for this card and I love being able to stamp my sentiment directly on the patterned papers.

Samantha April 28, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

adorable card Dana, I love how all the dsp works together

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP