A {Thank You} Card...

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello!  I'm so glad to be back after a little unexpected hiatus.  Nothing happened, just the everyday things that pop up that you have to deal with.  Anyway, I'm happy to be back.

I used this week's CPS Sketch for my card.  I didn't intend for this card to be monochromatic, but I really like it.  It sort of adds to the CAS of it.   
Those heart stamps come from one of my favorite stamp sets, Icons I from Clear & Simple Stamps.  It was hard to chose an image to use since I really like them all, but the hearts really complimented the background paper.  Those stamps also work perfectly with this sketch. 


Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Icons I, Icons Extra (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Dare to be a Diva Red (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Red Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Small Hole Punch, Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Stamping Sponge

2 comments:

Nicki February 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

Oh this is super cute! You always pair up your papers so well with your images - love it!

Linda Beeson March 1, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

I love your card and how you used the CPS sketch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP