A {Home} Card...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey there!  Happy Monday to you all!!!  I'm a bit tired today after staying up late and having to drive home after the SuperBowl was over.  The kids definitely had a hard time getting up and ready for school.  


This card uses this week's CPS Sketch.  I took a lot of liberties with this sketch, I hope they don't mind.  This card uses paper from the Echo Park collection called Life is Good.  This collection comes with a two sheets of stickers, one is alpha letters and one is images and sentiments.  I used both kinds on this card.  As soon as I saw the "home" sticker I remembered seeing a father and daughter on Ellen singing a song called "home".  It is a cute, whimsical song and the little girl is absolutely precious.  Click here to see the video on Ellen. So, that's how the sentiment came about.  


I used a white gel pen to draw an apostrophe between the "i" and "m"  but I just realized that you really can't see it at the angle I took the picture.  I also just realized that I didn't use any stamping on this card, that hardly ever happens!


Have a great day!

{Home}
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Accessories: Life is Good Stickers (Echo Park), Green Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals

1 comments:

Nicki February 7, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

fun card - your work with stickers is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP