An {Under the Weather?} Card...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!  Thought I'd have a Valentine's Day card to share, huh?  Well, I've had that one done for a while. Click here to see it.  

For today's card I used the new Clear & Simple Stamps SOTM, Spring.  Would you believe that those raindrops in the background weren't one stamp?  They are a one inch strip that you line up to create the look. It was so much easier than I thought it would be and I am an love with the look.
I paper pieced the umbrellas using some fun patterned paper.  The umbrella panel is popped up on two layers of foam dimensionals and the sentiment panel is popped up on one layer.

I hope you all get to spend some time with your loved ones today.  Enjoy your day!!!

{Under the Weather?}
Stamps: Spring (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Clean Slate, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: A Clean Slate, Perfect Little Black Dress
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Stamping Sponge, Foam Dimensionals

2 comments:

Basement Stamper February 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

cute card, I love those background stips! They make for a fun card.

Lori February 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM  

Fabulous! Love how you used the background builder image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP