A {Thank You} Card...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello there!  I'm sharing this yummy card with you today.  For some reason it reminds me of neopolitan ice cream.  I guess it's the pink and the horizontal strips.  Anyway, this card combines two challenges.  The layout is from today's sketch challenge at SCS.  The colors come from today's color challenge at Papertrey Ink.  The color combo I chose to use is: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus Burst, and Sweet Blush.
I love how the embossing continues over all three colors of card stock.  I simply cut three strips of card stock, adhered them to the card base and then embossed it was one piece.  


Thanks so much for visiting today.  Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Pink Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Corner Rounder Punch, Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Green Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals

1 comments:

Donna Huisinga February 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Nice card. I love that you can use it for more than one challenge. Some of my favorite colors too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP