A {Happy Spring} Card...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Hey friends!  I was drinking a cup of coffee this morning, browsing my usual blogs and websites when I cam across a challenge at Moxie Fab World.  The challenge Cath issued was to make a card using paper piecing. My favorite thing to paper piece lately are these adorable umbrellas from the Spring set from Clear & Simple Stamps.  So, I made this happy little spring card.  


The cloud paper I chose has some distress lines in it that make it look sorta windy so the umbrellas look like they are blowing around.  
Here's a close-up shot of the black enamel accents I used on the tops of the umbrella.  


Have a great day!

{Happy Spring}
Stamps: Spring (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to be a Diva Red (CSS) 
Accessories: Black Enamel Accents (Ranger), Foam Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge

4 comments:

Nicki February 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Aww this is too cute! You are rocking the paper piecing :)

Basement Stamper February 16, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

very cute, love the red umbrellas up against the cloud paper!

Lori February 17, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Love this! The patterned umbrellas really pop against the cloud background.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor March 15, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Hey Dana! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP