A {Congratulations Friend} Card...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello!  I made this card this morning, I was really itching to use my Silhouette.  I have always loved the cards that have letters with patterned paper behind it.  Is there a word for that?  I thought it would be really cool way to make a stack of cards for a gift and it would be quick and easy as well as clean and simple.  Some day, some day!

Anyway, I used the Silhouette to cut the kraft rectangular shape along with the letters for "friend".  After I punched out the letters, I glued the center of the "d" and "r" with glue to the patterned paper.
Here's another view.  The gems didn't photograph very well, it looks nice in real life.  This card is really giving me a masculine vibe with the earthy colors and lack ribbon and flowers.  


Take care!  Thanks for stopping by!

{Congratulations Friend}
Stamps: Icons Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Espresso Your Style (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Origins (Basic Grey)
Ink: Espresso Your Style, Emerald Bling (CSS)
Accessories: Digital Cuts (Silhouette), Edge Distresser, Stamping Sponge, Light Green Rhinestones

1 comments:

Nicki February 17, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

Love this - hands down love it! I really like the large size of the letters you created. Great card...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP