An {Enjoy the Ride} Card...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hey there!  I made this card this morning using today's sketch challenge from SCS.  To be honest, I like the idea of this card a lot more than I like the actual card.  I've been wanting to do a white on white card.  It's something that my mind keeps going to when I start thinking of card making.  Although I'm not in love with this card, I still wanted to share it.  
I used black enamel accents on the boat's portholes.  I think that turned out cute and much easier than brads or eyelets.

Thanks so much for dropping by!  See you tomorrow!!!
{Enjoy the Ride}
Stamps: Across the Miles (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Ink: Simply Blue-tiful, Trendsetter Blue, Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Black Enamel Accents (Ranger)

2 comments:

Basement Stamper February 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

very cute, love all the waves.

Sheila Bennett February 3, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

What a cute card. Really like all the dimension with the different layers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP