Clear & Simple Stamps - February 2011 Release

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hey there!  Today is the first day of the month and you know what that means!  A new stamp set from Clear & Simple Stamps!!!  It's called SPRING and it's just what you need to get you through these cold winter months.  I love all these adorable umbrellas and sunshine and warm rain.  I almost forgot what rain was since all we've had is snow.
Here's a cute bridal/baby shower card I made using one of the umbrellas and a little paper piecing.  Those umbrellas are just screaming to be paper pieced.  
I used Dare to be a Diva Red for my ink on On the Catwalk Cream card stock.  This is such a clean and simple card, but I think the background paper really ties the images and colors together nicely.  
Here's a different view so you can see the dimension of my card.  


Thanks so much for sharing in the excitement today!  I can't wait to share some more cards with you.  




PS.You'll be seeing a lot of that rain background stamp.  It is so easy to make a stunning background.

{It's a Shower}
Stamps: Spring (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Dare to be a Diva Red 
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Floss, Stamping Sponge

3 comments:

Basement Stamper February 1, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

I love the background stamps too and this card is fantastic, love the dimension of it.

miss vio February 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

ohh, sooo cute! the dimension is wonderful Dana... and pink IS one of my favorite colors :)

Lori February 6, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

Fabulous! Love the paper pieced umbrellas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP