A {Hope Your Day is Fabulous} Card...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hey guys!  I was itching to get crafty this morning, but I did run on the treadmill first.  That's been my every-other-day routine for the past 6 weeks.  The other day I ran for 20 minutes straight!  That is something I never thought I'd be able to do and it feels great.
One of the reasons I was so eager to get in my studio this morning was because Papertrey Ink has started a new "Make it Monday" challenge.  This week's challenge was to include a vellum sentiment strip on your card.  I wanted to do something unique with the vellum so I decided to cut it so that the corners would fall in the middle of a flower and then put a rhinestone on that flower.  Kinda cool?
The layout for this card is this week's CPS Sketch.  This week's sketch was a little more complicated than their basic sketches that I'm used to.  I was still able to keep a CAS look though.

Thank you for clicking over to my little corner of the blog-o-sphere today.  You have no idea how much joy you bring to my day.  Have a wonderful day!!!

{Hope Your Day is Fabulous}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Spring Moss, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Vellum, Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dimensionals

2 comments:

Lea L. February 16, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

This is so pretty! I love the vellum sentiment, and clean lines you've used!! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

amber February 16, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

very nice! very CAS...and i love the rhinestones!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP