Clear & Simple Stamps - March 2011 Release

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!  You know what that means, a new stamp set released from Clear & Simple Stamps!  The set is called Just My Style and it is so playful and trendy.  Here's a look:
There's even dies for this set!  
I had so much fun getting to know this set.  My favorite part was creating different colored shoes and patterns for the purses.  You'll see some more of that later in the month.  Fun, fun!
Here's just one of the cards I've made with this set.  I had to use some Dare to Be a Diva Red card stock.  I stamped the stack of boxes on some Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock and then stamped the word "diva" on a few of the boxes.  The shoe was stamped on red and then cut out.  The whole panel is attached with foam dimesionals.
 I love the little added detail of the gem on the shoe.
Here's a look at the sentiment.  It's curved which is a little hard to see in the other photos.  I just love the overall classy-ness look of this card.  


You are gonna love this set.  I'm not really a girlie-girl, but I loved making cards for my girlie friends and it's so much fun to paper piece those purses and shoes.  Totally fab!

Have a great day!

{You're Just My Style}
Stamps: Just My Style (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress 
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress
Accessories: Cork Sheet, Clear Gems, Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch

5 comments:

Ayana Posadas March 1, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

So Cute! :)

Simone P. March 1, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Love the colors on this card!

Basement Stamper March 1, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Great card, love the cork as the background.

Michele Kovack March 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

This is darling!

Lori March 2, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

I love this, Dana! The cork background is fabulous with the red and black.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP