A {Feel Better Soon} Card...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey there!  The kids are on spring break this week so it hasn't been my usual Monday.  Anyway, I made this card using some scraps I've already accumulated from Gertie by My Mind's Eye.  The floss is just glued on the front and taped around the back.  
This is such a simple card, but I love the quilted feel.  I would love to receive a card like this if I was feeling under the weather. 

Have a great day!

{Feel Better Soon}
Stamps: Spring (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Embroidery Floss (DMC), Circle Punch, Edge Distresser, Foam Dimensionals

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP