A {Happy Birthday} Card...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey Friends!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Today starts a super busy week for me.  I hope I can juggle everything.

I wanted to make a CAS card using an interesting color combo.  I created a strip of stars using Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock, Brown Leather Satchel ink, and the star stamp from Icons I.  I matted the strip with A Clean Slate and I'm a Princess Pink card stock.  My ribbon was a little too wide for this card, so I simply folded it in half before I tied the bow.

The sentiment is stamped in Dare to be a Diva Red, although it looks brown in the photo.  I wanted the sentiment to match the rhinestones.


Have a great day!


{Happy Birthday}
StampsIcons IIcons Extra (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Clean Slate, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Ink: Brown Leather Satchel, Dare to be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Edge Distresser, Light Pink Sheer Ribbon (Offray)

3 comments:

Nicki March 7, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

what a great tip to fold wide ribbon in half! And i like the red gem centers - great birthday card.

Basement Stamper March 7, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

cute, love the color combination.

Lori March 8, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

Love how you used the star image. Great color combination, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP