A {Sending You Smiles} Card...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good morning!  Can you believe I managed to make a card and get it posted before noon?  Well, after sleeping in and taking it easy yesterday, I woke up bright and earlier today.  The kids have been so good playing by themselves (actually I can hear them arguing right now, but they are leaving me out of it).

Anyway, I made this card using today's sketch challenge from SCS.  I've been using my glue gun quite a bit lately and finally made one of these flowers for a card.  It's just some twill tape twisted and glued into place.  It's so easy.  
Another thing I've been loving is coloring clear rhinestones with copic markers.  Really, I don't think I'll need to buy colored rhinestones again as long as I have a copic marker that can do the trick.  These rhinestones were colored using a yellow/orange copic marker.  So easy and they dry so quickly.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

{Sending You Smiles}
Stamps: Icon Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Natural Twill Tape (SU), Glue Gun, Stamping Sponge, Foam Dimensionals, Edge Distresser, Clear Gems, Yellow Copic Marker

2 comments:

Nicki March 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

This is just gorgeous - love your rolled flower!

Lori April 1, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Beautiful! Love the color combination and that pretty rolled flower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP