Group Challenge: Stylish Gift Cards

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey there!  It's a super fun day around the blog-o-sphere today.  The gals from Clear & Simple Stamps are at it again with another fun group challenge.  This month we are using the stamp set Just My Style to make some stylish gift card holders.   


When I finally came up with the concept for my card, I ran with it.  I had so much fun cutting out and arranging those purses.
I pulled all the papers I used from the same collection so it would be easy to coordinate the purses.  Look at all that dimension.  I intentionally left off the sentiment so it can be used for any occasion, plus there wasn't mush room for one.
And this is the inside of the card.  I stamped the hanger image in red and then "tied" the gift card to the hanger.  
 
Kohl's is where I usually buy my purses, so I thought that was very appropriate for this card.  

We have a lot more stylish gift card holders to show you if you just click on the following DT member's sites.  



Hope you enjoyed today's group challenge.  Have a great day!

{Stylish Gift Card Holder}
Stamps: Just My Style (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Dare to be a Diva Red
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to be a Diva Red 
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Floss, Stamping Sponge

4 comments:

Simone P. March 15, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

I so love this! This is so cute!

Cristina March 15, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Aw! Love that hanger idea. And fabulous job with all that paper piecing! Looks GREAT!

Basement Stamper March 15, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

I love the little hanger with the card coming out! Super cute and the dimension on the front-WOW!!!

Lori March 17, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Fantastic! Love how you used the hanger!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP