A {Purses are like good friends...} Card...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey guys!  I'm so happy to share this card with you.  These purses from Just My Style by Clear & Simple Stamps are just perfect for paper piecing.  These six purses are one stamp, but you can also cut them apart and stamp them separately.   

I wanted to create a scene where the purses looked like they were sitting on a shelf.  So fun!  And like the sentiment say, you can never have too many.  
Once the purses were paper pieced I took a fine-tip sharpie marker and filled in a few details on the purses like the straps and stripes and buckles.  

Today's a very big day for me.  It's my very last day of the running program (Couch to 5K) that I've been doing for three months.  I can now run a 5K and have done so on my own a couple times already.  So proud of myself.  I'm also going to a lunch comedy show with a group of girls.  Sure to be a good time.  And then I'm driving to Louisville for the CK Convention and to meet the ladies (Nicki & Reenee) behind Clear & Simple Stamps.  So excited!  I can't wait!  I hope it stops raining for the two hour commute.  I hope to share some pictures soon (not of me running, just the CK Convention part!).  

Have a great day!

{Friends are like purses...}
Stamps: Just My Style (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Espresso Your Style
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (KaiserCraft)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, VIP Purple
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Black Sharpie Marker, Purple Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)

2 comments:

Basement Stamper March 11, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

The paper pieced purses are super cute, love what you did!

Lori March 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

Love how you made it look like those purses are all lined up on a shelf. The paper piecing is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP