A {Happy Day} Card...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello, hello, hello!!!  I'm sharing a card with you that's been days in the making.  This is the very first card I'm sharing using copic markers.  I was finally able to color an image that actually turned out pretty good, and it was so much fun!


Notice anything different about my photo?  I've been noticing lately that my cards are looking dark and out of focus, even the one I took outside in the last post.  Well, I think I've played with the settings a little too much. It was difficult to tell what the setting originally were.  So, I reset my camera back to the factory settings.  Viola, look at today's photos!!!  I only had to crop them.


Anyway, I'm having a great day.  I've had most of the day to myself, I went for a short/hard run this morning.  I had an eye doctor appointment, which wasn't fun but I'm excited about picking out some new glasses that I'll wear as needed.  I got to make a super cute card while watching "The Last Song" on my ipad.  Speaking of ipad, I am officially hooked.  I have the older edition, but I still love it.  The weather here has been gorgeous, high 60's.  I sat out on our deck this morning with a cup of coffee and Scrabble on my ipad.  Perfection.  


We are hanging out with friends tomorrow and Scott and I are running in the Heart Mini Marathon 5K on Sunday.  Scott says my running is more like jogging!  Oh well, I get where I need to go.

Enough about me, I hope you all are having a great day and will have a wonderful weekend.


Have a great day!

{Hope Your Day is Happy}
StampsFriends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink), Topiaries (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: SS White (PTI)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, R81/R83/R85 Copic Markers, Twill Ribbon (PTI)

2 comments:

Nicki March 18, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

ya - what a fun day! Cute card - the coloring looks good Dana :) Glad you are enjoying the Copics...they are so addicting, don't say I didn't warn you, LOL. Have a great run tomorrow.

Basement Stamper March 18, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Great card, love that you are having fun with the copics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP