A Computer {Thank You} Card...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey guys!  I am so lucky to be typing this on my laptop.  My laptop has been broke for what feels like an eternity, but it's only been about two weeks.  Anyway, one of my husband's co-workers was able to remove all my files and take my computer back to the factory settings.  I am so grateful to have my computer back, you have no idea.

So, that's where this card comes into play.  I made this card for the guy who fixed my computer and it will be delivered with a bunch of girl scout cookies.  This card was 100% made using the Silhouette.  This is kind of a boring color scheme, but that's usually the colors of computers (and I wanted to use a blue screen because that's what my computer looked like when it broke, AKA Blue Screen of Death).  The original image had the word "geek" printed on it, I didn't think he'd really appreciate that too much.  I typed "Thank You" and chose a font that reminded me of what you might see on a start-up screen.  


I think it turned out pretty nice.  I can see him leaving this on his desk for a while, reminding him what a great guy he is.  


Have a great day!

{Thank You Computer Card}
Card Stock: You're Such a Gray-cious Host, Perfect Little Black Dress, My Favorite Blue Jeans (CSS)
Accessories: Digitally Cut Images (Silhouette)

2 comments:

Donna Huisinga March 17, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

This is a great card. He will get a big kick out of it--and love the cookies. I bet the card will go on display somewhere.

Nicki March 18, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

LOL - this is super cute...I am battling computer issues right now - so I feel your pain! Glad you have your system back and running, great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP