A Cupcake Card...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello! The kids went back to school yesterday and today they have a snow day! It is really nice to stay in our warm house all day. For today's card I used a sketch from the Paper Maniac Blog. They are going to have two challenges a month. The sketch is just a jumping off point. Let it inspire you.


All the papers on my card come from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry Collection. The cupcake was cut out from a whole sheet of cupcakes. Click here to see another I card I made cutting out those cupcakes. The layer with the oval window is popped up on foam dimensionals as well as the cupcake itself. I used my coluzzle to cut the oval.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. Have a great day!

{A Cupcake Card}

Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Foam Dimensionals, Geneva Brads (Bazzill), Yellow Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jodi C. January 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

VERY PRETTY card!!!

Chrissy January 5, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

That cupcake looks good enough to eat! Yummy!!!
Chrissy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP