Happy Birthday, Colin!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today is my little man's 5th birthday!!! This is a picture taken last week when we were playing out in the snow. He is such a wonderful little boy. He melts my heart countless times a day.

This is the card I made for him today. Kids cards are not my strong suit, but I think he'll like it. I created the "clouds" by tearing a piece of printer paper and using it as a mask to sponge the clouds. The birthday banner has a curve to it. I hope you can see that in the above picture. I love using blue, red, and white for little boys.

We've already treated Colin to cinnamon rolls this morning, then we are making his cake together this afternoon, and dinner at McDonalds (his pick). Followed by cake and ice cream with the grandparents. He'll have a party this weekend with his cousin.

Have a great day!
{Happy Birthday, Colin!}

Stamps: Precious Baby Boy (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: SS White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge (SU), Floss (DMC), Paper Piercer, Aqua Painter, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP