A Baby Boy Card...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good morning!!! Dawn McVey posted a new Raspberry Suite Color Challenge this morning and I just had to play along. I thought these colors would make a great baby card. I embossed the card base with my swiss dots folder. The yellow squares are punches and the brown circles were cut using my Coluzzle. For the stamps, I used vintage cream ink. I know it looks a bit white. The squares and circles are both popped up on foam dimensionals.
I hope you have a great day. I'm headed out to the grocery store. We have a BIG snow storm headed our way tomorrow morning. Need to stock up before we get snowed in! Have a great day!!!

{Baby Boy Card}

Stamps: Precious Baby Boy (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Square Punch (SU), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Coluzzle, Yellow Ribbon (Offray)
Bookmark and Share

15 comments:

2Bis2DO January 6, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

What an adorable baby card. Great job

Sam January 6, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Great job. Those colors are awesome.

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel January 6, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

This card is adorable, love how you used the colors..
-BK

Emily (stampingout on SCS) January 6, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

This is adorable, Dana! I love the layout and the swiss dots! :)

BethieJ January 6, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Such a SWEET baby card!!!

Lisa January 6, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

This is adorable! Great job on the color challenge!

Stacey Schafer January 6, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

very cute, Dana!

Liz January 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Great job! Perfect boy card!

Laurel January 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Ah, I love this!

Laura.K January 7, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Lovely baby boy card. Great job.

Kim Eppley January 7, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

I love this one! This challenge made me knock out 2 cards which was helpful because I've been so blocked lately!

Terri Trotter Earley January 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Great blocks, what fun baby card. Great take on Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Diane January 12, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Pretty~pretty~pretty!!!

Ruth M January 12, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

What a great card, the chocolate circles are very bold and striking next to the soft pretty colours!

Jen Vogt January 19, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

What a great idea! I love using these colors for a baby card, and love the contrast of the images on the circles and the square backgrounds. Great job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP