Hearts & Butterflies Card...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello! This card is a valentine-ish card. It came together pretty quickly since I used two punches, hearts and butterflies. I folded the hearts and butterflies in half vertically and glued them to the card stock on the fold. This gives them a dimensional look. All of the papers I used comes from Sunshine Lollipops by Sassafras.
I lightly sponged the edges in brown to give the card a distressed feel. I hope you enjoyed today's card! PS. This paper is only $1.49 for a 6x6 pack!!!

{Hearts & Butterflies Card}

Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sunshine Lollipops (Sassafras)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Light Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Pink Ribbon (Offray), Mono Aqua Liquid Glue (Tombow), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Chrissy January 13, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

What a great card! I just ordered that very same paper pack and a bunch of other stuff from their dollar store....I can't wait to get it now that I've seen your awesome card!
Chrissy

Heather January 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

OH I love this card!!! So cute and springy.

Ippity Chick January 13, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

This is one awesome card, Dana! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP