Paper Maniac Thursday - Our Craft Lounge

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello! It's Paper Maniac Thursday!!! Today I have a new stamp set to show you. All the stamps used on today's card are from a set called Thankful Flourishes by Our Craft Lounge. If you are not familiar with Our Craft Lounge, their stamps are available in clear acrylic and cling rubber. I chose the acrylic since they were a few dollars cheaper which allowed me to add some more goodies to my cart. I also like acrylic stamps for easy stamp placement. You can see exactly where you are going to stamp. This is the card I imagined making the day I placed my order. I just love those big blossoms! The center of each flower is popped up on a foam dimensional. I sponged green ink on the white panel and then ran the card edges over my white ink pad. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!



{Your kindness had touched my heart}

Stamps: Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge)
Card Stock: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green (SU) Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge (SU), Circle Punches (SU)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Hey, im new . This Websites fantastic, i've learned loads from it so far!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP