So very thankful for you...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello & Happy Monday! With all these snow days, my schedule has been completely out of whack. The kids are at school today and I'm trying to squeeze as much stuff into those few hours as I can. To get my mojo jump started this morning, I decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch. I love when the sketches are simple. I used some Cosmo Cricket papers and a sentiment from a new stamp set that came over the weekend. I love using new goodies!
The button comes from my stash of buttons that I got from my Grandma. I'm sure this came from one of her sweaters or blouses. I love using those buttons! The twill tape that I used was a lot wider. I cut off about half an inch and then frayed the edges. I've never done that before, but I like the result.


Well, have a great day!


{So very thankful for you}

Stamps: Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge)
Card Stock: Spring Moss, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Early Bird Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Button, Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Natural Twill Tape (SU), Birds & Blooms Sizzix Dies (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

~Heidi~ January 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

I love the charm, the dp and the simple layout. What a great card!

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

The charm was the perfect compliment for this layout! Wonderful Mojo job!!

The Other Patti Sue January 11, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

So pretty! I love everything about it! You certainly rocked this sketch!

savvy teaching tips January 11, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

I just love this card - very delicate. Great job on the fringe and great choice with the ribbon.

SCRAPCRAZY January 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Wow this is a very pretty card. The papers are so brilliant in color. The button worked out well!


Hugs, Gina Marie

Chrissy January 11, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

What a great combination of colors and that button is beautiful.
Chrissy

Creative Heart Designs January 11, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Your patterns and colors work so well together. Very nice card!

Debra
(Conroe, TX)

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

What a pretty card. I love the DP you used!

Els January 12, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Such a beautiful card! I just found your blog going through the mojo blog and I've put it in my feedreader immediately. I like your style. It is so inspirationel to me.

Andrea January 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

brillant card!

Heather Gates January 14, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Lovely card!

Renee January 15, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Love your gorgeous challenge card!! Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP