Kiss Me Card...

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Paper Maniac is sponsoring a sketch at Delightful Sketches this week and I decided to grab some of my new goodies and play along. I am truly smitten with this card. It was so much fun to make and I love how it turned out. I've really struggled with my cards this week, so this was a welcome change when everything just came together.


I wanted the circle panel to be special since the sketch called for an image (I am such a rule breaker), so I jazzed it up with a bunch of red rhinestones and silver pearls. The patterned papers I used are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Sweet Love tablet. The tablet includes a sheet of stickers (I used the "kiss me" one), 12 decorative edge patterned papers, and 10 coordinating patterned papers. So fun and perfect for Valentine's Day!
I used a piece of Elan Metallic cardstock in Graphite as my card base. I think it works well with the silver pearls. It just occurred to me that I didn't stamp anything for this card. Hmm. That doesn't happen very often.

I hope you have time today to play along with this Delightful Sketch. Paper Maniac is giving away a $40 gift certificate to one lucky player.

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Kiss Me}

Card Stock: Metallic Graphite (Elin), Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Accessories: Silver Pearls (Michaels), Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Coluzzle, Sheer White Ribbon (Offray), Coluzzle, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)
Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

Lisa Foster January 22, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

WOW Dana! This is really really gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
Hugs,
Lisa

csroyal January 22, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Love this card, Dana!! Terrific job! Glad to see you at Delightful Sketches!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) January 22, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

This is fabulous, Dana! Don't you just love that paper?! :)

Anne January 22, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Gorgeous card, those papers are so pretty:)
Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches
hugs
Anne x

Rachel January 23, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

WOW! Very pretty!! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

dstandard January 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

What a pretty card!

Jennifer Meyer January 24, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Beautiful dana!!

Lisa January 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

wonderful job Dana, thanks for joining us at DS

Katie January 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Dana,
This is gorgeous!
I love the colors and all the dimension.
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches!

PS, I have a challenge blog at Cooking It Up With Katie that this card would fit with too if you want to add it ;

Wendy Hall January 25, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Rosalien Zwackhalen January 29, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

It's beautiful, I love the bling and silver pearls. Thanks for joining us at DS.

Rosalien

Julie February 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

A really beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP