Happy Birthday Sketch Challenge Card...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello there! I made this card this morning for the Sketch Challenge at SCS. I really wanted this gorgeous paper to be the focal point of my card. It is from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection. Since the papers are so busy, I kept the embellishments to a minimum.
I doubled up on the ribbon. I wrapped a piece around the card, but under the sentiment panel and then I took another piece of ribbon and tied it in a bow around the sentiment panel.


Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to spend a few minutes with me. Have a great day!


{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Happy Birthday (Imaginisce)
Card Stock: Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink), Not Quite Navy (SU)
Patterned Paper: Early Bird Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Satin Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Mary J January 27, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

I love how you've kept it simple, but made it really 'pop' at the same time - lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP