A {Thank You} Card...

Friday, August 3, 2012


Hi there!  I have a cute and simple card for you today using Background Basics 2 from Clear & Simple Stamps.  When I first saw the triangular looking shapes I immediately thought they looked like little pots.  That's where the flower image came into play.  The flower comes from the same background set, I simply inked the flower in pink and the stem in green before stamping my card stock.  
I used one of the dies from Word Windows that perfectly fit my sentiment.  What could be easier?!

Have a great weekend!  

{Thank You}
Stamps: Background Basics 2, All Occasions 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Glamazon Green, Paint the Town Pink  (CSS)
Dies: Word Windows (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP