A {Cheers} Card...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hi there friends!!!  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I love pink and yellow and together they reminded me of pink lemonade.

I stamped the background first using the open square background building stamp Squares Plus and Paint the Town Pink ink on I'm a Princess Pink card stock.  The treatment on the bottom of the Coral Necklace panel was achieved by using the larger Tags 2 die with the card stock trimmed narrower than the sides of the die and then only fed through the Cuttlebug until just the bottom was cut, not the top.  Make sense?  I wish I had thought to take a photo.
I stamped the lemonade glasses from Rag Doll House: Stand with Perfect Little Black Dress ink on A Blanc Check card stock then colored them with copics (see supply list for exact colors).  I cut out the glasses and applied them to the panel with a Say Yellow to All Your Fans die cut using the Word Window die.  I love the look of the glasses sitting on a try.  The sentiment "cheers" comes from the set Trinket Sentiments.

Feeling like I'm getting in a groove!  Let's hope I can keep it up.  Have a great day!

{Cheers}
Stamps: Rag Doll House: Stand, Squares Plus, Trinket Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, I'm a Princess Pink, Coral Necklace, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Dies: Tags 2, Word Window (CSS) 
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Copics: Y35, R81, R83, R85, W1 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP