A {Happy Birthday} Card...

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey friends!!!  You can't ever have too many birthday cards, right?  I made this super simple card today to share with you.  This card would be very quick to recreate, most of the time is spent wiping the ink off the stamp so you can use it again for the next color of ink.

This card would have come together a lot faster, but I spend a lot of time making a skinny rectangular panel for the sentiment that I was going to adhere to the lower right side of the card.  I got so frustrated about what color it should be, etc, that I finally just stamped the sentiment on the card, AND I LOVE IT!!!  Clear & Simple Stamps have the best black ink (Perfect Little Black Dress), just sayin'.
This card is one layer, which doesn't happen very often for me, but I love when it does happen.  

Thanks for popping in, have a wonderful weekend!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Circles Plus, All Occasions 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Green With Envy, Orange You Fabulous, Paint the Town Pink, Creamsicle Cardigan, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)

2 comments:

Nicki August 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

So fun, and love all the warm colors you used! Super cute ;)

Laurie August 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

I love how you layered that background stamp! I may have to borrow this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP