CSS Release In Review: Day 4

Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Hello!  Today is Day 4 of Clear & Simple Stamps release review!!!  Today we are focusing on Shapes and Backgrounds.  I'm sharing a card that is probably my favorite of this release in review.  It was really simple to make and only used two stamps, but a lot of different colors of ink.  
I really love cards that use the colors the rainbow, in that order.  Thank goodness for ROY G BIV, or I would never remember the order of the colors.  Although if you look at my card, it's backwards.  That's because when I was figuring out where to put my sentiment, over the yellow was where it showed up the best, but wasn't in the best position.  So, I just flipped that panel upside down.  

I built the background of my card by using the solid square background building image from Squares Plus.  I simply stamped once with each color of the rainbow.  I chose a plain black base to really make the colors pop.
 Check out the other CSS DT ladies and their creations using Shapes & Backgrounds:


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Suzanne August 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM  

Dana, I always love rainbow cards and this one is great. Love that the base is black...the square pattern is great.

Lori August 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

Love your rainbow! The black really makes the colors pop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP