A {Just a Note} Card...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Hey there!  Guess what I did this morning?  Yup, I made a card on the fly!  I read about a new challenge called The 10 Minute Craft Dash.  A card in 10 minutes?  Sounds like the perfect way for me to ease back into daily crafting.
CraftDash
Luckily you are able to get your supplies together (and an idea) before the clock starts.  I'll tell ya, I used every second of the 10 minutes.   The card I made is a mix of this card and this card I pinned on Pinterest a while ago.
Here's a look at my supplies before I started crafting.  I even sketched out the card on a post-it to keep me on track.  Notice I'm missing the black gems that appeared in the end product.  That was a mad dash at the end to find them!
Another fun thing going on today is that I have a super cute card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps App for the iPhone and iPad!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!!!

{Just a Note}
Stamps: All Occasions 2, Mini Squares (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Orange You Fabulous (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Orange You Fabulous (CSS)
Accessories: Black Gems, Butterfly Trio Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Dots

3 comments:

Paulina August 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

What a pretty card, Dana. Loving those colors, the awesome layout and of course, the addition of bling. So worth the mad dash at the end! :)

Thanks for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash- I hope you'll play with us again!

Nicki August 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Great card - LOVE the layout! what a challenge to create in 10 mins :) well done!

Ginny Larsen August 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM  

this card is stunning! i love your choices in colors, the butterflies are amazing, and those black pearls are perfect, like Paulina said: TOTALLY worth it!

we're so glad you joined us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash--we hope you'll play again! :D (can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP